- BLACK TRUFFLE CHEFS DINER KIT - Fresh Summer Black Truffles 2oz | White Truffle Butter 6.5 oz | Black Truffle and Mushrooms Sauce 3.2 oz | Truffle Shaver/SlicerItalian Black Summer Truffle, Tuber Aestivum
- One Truffle Pesto Nero- Premium Burgundy Black Truffles (Tuber Uncinatum) and Mushrooms Sauce 3.2 oz
- Fresh Summer Truffles (Tuber Aestivum) 2 Ounces
- One Professional Truffle Shaver/Slicer | Stainless Steel Plain Blade | Made in Italy
- One White Truffle Butter 6.5 oz
- Brown-black outer skin with hazel and white marbling inside, the summer truffle is a less mature sister to the Burgundy variety. Summer truffles are foraged earlier in the year than the Burgundy and are milder in taste. They can be found in Eastern Europe Italy, France, and parts of Spain.
- The Italian Black Summer truffle's fruiting body has a rough alligator skin-like surface covered with small diamond-shaped projections, molded by stones surrounding it in the soil. When mature, the Italian Black Summer truffle is near black on the surface with a pale grey flesh and white marbling that does not change color when exposed to air. It has a rich woodsy aroma with flavors of garlic, wild mushroom and earthy hazelnut undertones.
Species: The Italian Black Summer truffle, Tuber Aestivum, is also known as "Scorzone". Truffles are a species of subterranean fungi. Its mild flavor and aroma can be used to accompany almost any dish with a sauce.
Season: April to September
- Product life: up to 1 week, kept into a refrigerator at 37.5 F (3 C ).
In order to ensure top quality enjoyment, we recommend consuming the truffles soon after they are received.
BLACK TRUFFLE CHEFS DINNER KIT - Fresh Summer Black Truffles 2 oz
*Fresh truffles do not qualify for promotional free shipping. Must be shipped FedEx overnight.